59 Walker Street New York, NY 10013
Terms and Conditions
Purchaser hereby buys pursuant to the terms and conditions herein stated for which Purchaser shall pay trans-LUXE on the following terms and conditions.
Acceptance of orders can only be made by trans-LUXE at the headquarters in 59 Walker St. New York, NY 10013. Possession of a trans-LUXE price sheet does not entitle one to purchase. trans-LUXE shall not be bound to sell any products unless it shall (in its sole discretion) accept submitted purchase orders. trans-LUXE reserves the right to refuse to make quotations, accept orders or make shipments to points of destination outside the regular or assigned selling and service area. Purchaser’s submission of a purchase order shall indicate purchaser’s acknowledgment of an agreement with the Terms and Conditions contained herein. No terms and conditions other than those herein stated, and no agreement or understanding, in any way purporting to modify these terms or conditions, shall be binding upon trans-LUXE unless consented to in writing by a duly authorized representative of trans-LUXE.
– Make all checks payable to: trans-LUXE
**Notice** trans-LUXE will decide the percentages of deposits, on each project.
-Lead time will be determined after deposit or payment according to the complexity of the project.
-trans-LUXE does NOT ship or deliver. PICK UP ONLY.
-No refunds, store credit only.
-Cancellations Policy: If the order is cancelled for any reason by -Purchaser, no refunds will be made. If the job has not begun, full deposit will be applied as store credit.
• Invoices must be paid in full before leaving our studio
• All orders under $500 dollars are required to be paid in full, in order to start the project.
• Product lead time begins after receipt of order deemed to be acceptable to manufacturers in the studio. Lead times are determined by the times when the orders are placed in our studio and their quantities.
• Prices listed on quotations and invoices do not reflect the cost of shipping unless they are specified.
• trans-LUXE reserves the right to impose minimum quantities or case quantities.
• trans-LUXE reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time without notice.
• All discounts must be approved in advance, by the president of trans-LUXE.
• All orders must be received in written.
• Purchaser is responsible for checking trans-LUXE Order and the final product. Once its finished. trans-LUXE is not responsible for any mishandling of the product once it leaves the studio. This includes your messengers and delivery personnel.
• Specifications are subject to change without notice. trans-LUXE will not be responsible for matching products manufactured prior to changes.
• trans-LUXE is not responsible for redoing an item due to wrong doing in the part of the client’s design or specifications. trans-LUXE will replace any item that is defective in quality only. Specs will be considered final after agreed with the client in writing.
• trans-LUXE is a “to the trade only” business, for that reason we require a resale certificate on file from each client.
• trans-LUXE reserves the right to use any photographs, graphics or media for press and advertisements purposes.
• If Purchaser does not pay the purchase price within the time periods set forth above, trans-LUXE reserves the right to assess a finance charge on any unpaid, past due balance up to the maximum legal rate. If any amount due trans-LUXE is collect by, or attempted to be collected through an attorney at law, trans-LUXE shall be entitled to recover all collection expenses, including attorney’s fees.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All price quotations are good for thirty (30) days unless noted otherwise.
Variations or customizations may include lamping, dimming, dark sky, LED, egress, finishes, construction or dimensions. Prices and delivery for custom requests will be quoted with no guarantee or commitment until a purchase order is accepted and confirmed by trans-LUXE. A custom order requires a signed trans-LUXE “CR” series submittal (CR=Custom Requirement –a unique tracking number assigned to your job). Custom orders are sold as non-cancellable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. Custom orders require a deposit in advance and balance due at time of shipment, unless other agreed upon terms exist between Purchaser and trans-LUXE. Custom orders cancelled prior to shipping are subject to fees for costs incurred including administrative, engineering, drawings, work performed and materials ordered.
There will be a storage fee charged by trans-LUXE for every extra day the articles remain at trans-LUXE after 30 days the work is completed. Unless a mutually-agreed release date is established when a Hold order is placed, all Hold orders will be honored for a maximum of ninety (90) days. Items left for more than 90 days after work is completed will be considered property of trans-LUXE. No Hold order will go into production until a formal release is received in writing. Hold orders may be subject to price increases in effect at the time of release. Partial release orders will be accepted when all subsequent releases are completed within ninety (90) days of the first release.
Changes to quantity or specification are subject to approval by trans-LUXE. Such changes may affect delivery schedule and purchase order may be subject to additional fees. Cancellations of released orders must be made in writing and are subject to cancellation fees for any costs incurred including administrative, engineering, drawings, work performed or materials ordered. Orders cancelled after shipment or if delivery is refused, customer is responsible for paying any and all freight, disposition and restocking charges.
trans-LUXE does not deliver. We can provide a reliable company who offers insurance; we do not assume responsibility for items shipped.
a. Trixie’s Delivery Service, Inc. Fine Art Packing & Shipping Worldwide 31-11 14th Street Long Island City, NY 11106 p: 718-726-6154
Errors and Omissions:
The trans-LUXE Catalog, Website and Price List are prepared for the convenience of authorized sales representatives. Every effort is made to see that they are complete and accurate to avoid error. However, trans-LUXE reserves the right to delete or change information and design at any time without notification.